The Constitution and the Restoration
- The Constitution and the Restoration »
[Rex E. Lee
» January 15 1991]
This morning I want to talk to you about a very important relationship that exists between, on the one hand, our lives, our practices, and our beliefs as participants in the restored gospel of Jesus...
- The Divinely Inspired Constitution »
[Dallin H. Oaks
» Feburary 1992]
Not long after I began to teach law, an older professor asked me a challenging question about Latter-day Saints' belief in the United States Constitution. Earlier in his career he had taught at the...
- Year of the Constitution »
[Cecil O. Samuelson
» September 11 2007]
COS: It is marvelous to be with you in the early days of this exciting new semester. You have been in school here long enough to have a sense of the heavy burden your class schedule...
- The Proper Role of Government »
[Ezra Taft Benson
Men in the public spotlight constantly are asked to express an opinion on a myriad of government proposals and projects. "What do you think of TVA?[1. Tennessee Valley Authority - Wikipedia *53]"...
- Conference Report April 1969 »
[Alvin R. Dyer
» April 1969]
President Alvin R. Dyer Counselor in the First Presidency Once again, my brothers and sisters, we are feeling the surge and influence of this great conference of the Church. I am grateful...
- Rex E. Lee
[10th President of BYU » 02-27-1935 - 03-11-1996]
1 record[s] | 36 topic[s]
- Dallin H. Oaks
[Quorum of the Twelve Apostles » 08-12-1932]
1 record[s] | 25 topic[s]
- Cecil O. Samuelson
[12th President BYU » 08-01-1941]
1 record[s] | 24 topic[s]
- Alvin R. Dyer
[Counselor in the First Presidency » 01-01-1903 - 03-05-1977]
1 record[s] | 35 topic[s]
- J. Reuben Clark
[Second Counselor in the First Presidency to President Heber J. Grant » 09-01-1871 - 10-01-1961]
1 record[s] | 61 topic[s]
- The Feralist, on the New Constitution [Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, John Jay]
- The select works of Benjamin Franklin [Benjamin Franklin, E. Sargent]
- The Writings of George Washington [George Washington, Jared Sparks, American Stationers' Company]
- J. Reuben Clark, Jr.: the Constitution and the Great Fundamentals [Martin B. Hickman]
- September 11 Attacks [Wikipedia]